Are you trying to get a youthful face, and age with grace than an anti-aging serum is a must have for you? Just like your hair need a serum that does multiple things for you; make your hair shiny and smooth, protect from sunlight similarly the best anti aging serum from Clarins can do multiple things. Read more to know what the benefits of using it.
What is an anti-aging serum?
An anti-aging serum is a fluid that has highly concentrated active ingredients. These serums contain high-quality oils and extracts that have properties like- anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, and hydrating components. It is a light moisturizer. These serums lock the moisture of the skin and are light.
- Removes fine line: We often suffer from fine lines on the forehead as frown lines, around the mouth as smile lines. It is a miracle liquid that can fight all signs of aging.
- 2. Lightens the blemishes: The blemishes are lightened when you use serums that are vitamin C rich. A vitamin C rich serums work as bleach with time and regular use your skin will radiate. Remember no matter how much you take care of your skin externally, a healthy lifestyle and drinking plenty of water can not be replaced by any skincare routine.
- Diet is the key: In addition to taking care of your skin, a balanced diet that has protein and Vitamins in it is recommended. Also, work out to keep your blood circulation regulated. A good blood circulation gives a natural glow. The toxins are released through sweat when you exercise.
- Do CTM: It is equally important as CTM (Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing). Do apply the serum after washing your face. The best time to use a serum is in the night before going to bed. After washing face, pat dry and use few drops of serum, then do the dab-dab. Let the serum absorb in your skin.
- What to look for when buying an anti-aging serum?
A serum that is light, gets absorbed easily and works fast, these are the desired attributes of a serum. The best anti aging serum from Clarins has all these attributes. There are different types of serums to address and heal different types of skin issues. So, for a skin that lacks glow a glowing serum is recommended. For a skin that has marks and age spots a serum containing concentrated extracts of citric acid and Vitamin E is recommended.
There are plenty of serums in the market if you do not like cosmetics you can make your DIY serum at home. Use Aloe-vera as a principal component. You are advised to do a patch test to know if you are allergic to aloe vera. Wash the aloe vera properly and filter it. Mix capsule of Vitamin E in it. You can add a few drops of argan oil or Jojoba oil in it. Mix all the ingredients and shake well. You can store it in a refrigerator.